Educated. Experienced. Dedicated.
Dog Trainer Oak Park, Illinois
Kate has over 20 years experience working with a variety of dog breeds. To deepen her knowledge she chose to become certified as a dog trainer by the Animal Behavior College that provided study and hands-on training for how dogs think and learn.
The curriculum centered on positive reinforcement obedience training and behavior issues such as jumping, digging, barking, and separation anxiety.
When you hire Kate to train your dog, you’re assured something else. She is dedicated to empowering you with the skills needed to continue training long after her sessions have ended to insure that your dog remains a well-behaved member of your family.
Positive, loving relationships based on mutual respect is what Peace of Mind pet training is all about.
Kate’s Experience Includes:
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer
- Member, Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Co-leader: Puppy Star, Rally Obedience, Winter Olympics, Canine Good Citizen and general obedience classes
- 25 years experience that includes providing pet care, overnight services and 1:1 obedience training.
- Volunteer trainer at a local dog shelter
- Continued education through seminars and reading
Call Today To Discuss Your Pet’s Needs.